Made with Organic Ingredients
Organic Plantain Infused Oil 8 oz. Mosquito Bites Bug Bites
Plantain Infused Oil 8 oz.// Organic Plantain Infused Oil // Mosquito Bites Bug Bites // Poison Ivy Relief // Bee Stings // Mosquitos Bees
Plantain Oil is most notably used to treat Poison Ivy and Oak, Stings and Bites, and has Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial and Anti-Inflammatory properties. This is one of the most useful infused oils for the outdoors enthusiast.
Our Plantain Oil is made from beautifully organic Plantain that has never even heard of pesticides, chemical fertilizers or Monsanto! This Plantain is hand harvested and Wildcrafted in the Appalachain Mountains. The Plantain is then infused in pure olive oil and then a touch of vitamin E is added as a natural preservative.
This oil is a staple to have in any medicine cabinet or first aid kit. The oil spreads easily and a little goes a long way! Know someone who suffers from any of the above? This oil makes a great gift. The oil comes in a generous 8 oz. size and you could place it in smaller containers to make it more portable.
***I'm required to let you know that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this post should not be used to diagnosis, treat, or be viewed as medical advice. If you want the full story on Plantain you should do some research or consult a physician.***
Please note that I am not a doctor, therefore: I can’t answer medical questions or give medical advice about this product (though I will say that our family uses it and we LOVE it!) . Thanks for looking!
- After your payment is verified, it takes 1-3 business days to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Depending on the Shipping Service you choose upon check out it takes 5 - 7 days within the United States and 1 - 3 weeks for International Shipping, depending on where are you in the World. Please note that this is the estimation only and we do not guarantee delivery dates. Some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East) could take longer to deliver.
- Delays may also occur as a result of International Customs Inspections. Your country's Customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time. The recipient takes full responsibility for your local Government's and postal regulations regarding Import and Customs, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
- Most orders will be delivered by your local post service as regular registered mail, (USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom). If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your package should be collected.
IMPORT TAX & DUTY
- Sometimes import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once the package arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the destination country's customs office and are the responsibility of the recipient. For further details on charges, please contact your country's customs office.
- Once your shipping confirmation is emailed you will receive your tracking number. To track the order you can use Aftership or Trackingmore.
- Alternatively please contact customer support.
If the product you purchased does not do what it says it does, just return the unused portion with in two months of the postage date for a refund. We want you to get the help you need!
- Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 60 days of delivery. BEFORE RETURNING A PRODUCT, please contact Customer Support.
- Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note promotional Free items are also non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping. Once we receive it back and verify it is unused and in original packaging, the return will be processed and a full refund will be issued.