B&W Ointment - Burn and Wound Ointment - 100% Natural Burn Cream
B&W Ointment is a highly effective burn & wound cream providing some of the fastest healing & pain relief known. B&W's all-natural ingredients aid in skin rejuvenation and is proven to minimize scarring. Made and used by the Amish for over 25 years.
Uses: burns, sunburns, cuts, bruises, wounds, tissue injury, eczema, chapped lips, and more.
In a nutshell: B&W can be used like (and is superior to) Silvadene® for treating burns and like Neosporin®/Triple Antibiotic Ointment for treating wounds, cuts, scrapes, etc. If you do not find B&W to be this effective, you are welcome to return it for a refund.
Rather than killing the good bacteria along with the bad, like an antibiotic ointment, B&W ointment allows the good microorganisms (which promote healing) to live, while not allowing harmful microorganisms to multiply, thus preventing the wound from getting infected. These powerful ingredients in B&W make soft tissue heal amazingly fast, while also soothing pain.
Basic Directions: After wound is clean, apply ointment liberally (may be stirred to creamy texture for easy application) and cover to seal in moisture. See 'Detailed Directions' below.
In cases of severe injuries, seek medical assistance immediately. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Stop using and consult your doctor if any allergic reaction occurs.
- After your payment is verified, it takes 1-3 business days to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Depending on the Shipping Service you choose upon check out it takes 5 - 7 days within the United States and 1 - 3 weeks for International Shipping, depending on where are you in the World. Please note that this is the estimation only and we do not guarantee delivery dates. Some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East) could take longer to deliver.
- Delays may also occur as a result of International Customs Inspections. Your country's Customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time. The recipient takes full responsibility for your local Government's and postal regulations regarding Import and Customs, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
- Most orders will be delivered by your local post service as regular registered mail, (USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom). If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your package should be collected.
IMPORT TAX & DUTY
- Sometimes import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once the package arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the destination country's customs office and are the responsibility of the recipient. For further details on charges, please contact your country's customs office.
- Once your shipping confirmation is emailed you will receive your tracking number. To track the order you can use Aftership or Trackingmore.
- Alternatively please contact customer support.
If the product you purchased does not do what it says it does, just return the unused portion with in two months of the postage date for a refund. We want you to get the help you need!
- Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 60 days of delivery. BEFORE RETURNING A PRODUCT, please contact Customer Support.
- Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note promotional Free items are also non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping. Once we receive it back and verify it is unused and in original packaging, the return will be processed and a full refund will be issued.