Bakuchiol Face Serum - Natural Retinol Alternative - Gentle, Plant Based Anti Wrinkle Facial Oil for Aging, Dry, Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin
Bakuchiol, from the babchi or bakuchi plant, like retinol, is said to work by increasing cell turnover, stimulating collagen production and diminishing wrinkles, fine lines, and improving elasticity and firmness of skin but without the side effects that retinol could cause in some people. Due to its reported anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties, it is extremely beneficial in helping reduce breakouts.
ALL SKIN TYPES: - Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Normal, Combination, Dry & Aging
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Cold-Pressed Meadowfoam Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Black Currant Oil, Bakuchiol, Organic Neroli Essential Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil.
Both size, glass, dropper bottles come with treatment pump.
Directions: take a few drops and massage into skin. Use daily or as often as needed.
For external use only. Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid long sun exposure while using the oil. Keep away from sensitive areas of the body.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT BAKUCHIOL (pronounced: buh-KOO-chee-all):
Bakuchiol is a potent extract that is derived from the leaves and seeds of the babchi plant (Psoralea corylifolia). The plant was used for ages in Indian and Chinese traditional medicine. It was realized that the plant had rejuvenating and restorative properties. People would put the leaves of the plant on wounds, and insect bites. Bakuchiol from the babchi is a terpenophenol ingredient, which is clinically proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
In a 12-week study that compared retinol and bakuchiol, results recorded significant improvement in wrinkles, pigmentation, and firmness of the skin. It was also noted that there was an overall reduction in pigmentation and photo-damage of the skin.
Similar to retinol, bakuchiol is said to trigger new cell formation by exfoliating the old, dead skin cells and targeting collagen-building components of the skin. As a result, the surface of the skin becomes smoother, and the overall complexion – firmer. It was said that the use of bakuchiol containing products will reduce fine wrinkles and, due to its exfoliating properties, will significantly improve hyperpigmentation.
To protect the integrity and beneficial qualities of ingredients, in addition to preventing certain products from melting, all items are best kept tightly sealed and placed in a cool, dark location.
Due to the personal nature of body & skin care products, returns are not accepted. If, however you have any problems or concerns with your order, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to make it right.
Restocking fee may apply.
Orders are non refundable, nor can they be changed once they are placed and paid for as we start working on them right away.
Shipping & Packing
All customers residing in the United States will receive a tracking number through email. The following countries now have tracking as well: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain & Switzerland.
Orders are packed using recycled and re-purposed boxes & packing material when available. The products we purchase for shipping are predominantly made of recycled materials.
- After your payment is verified, it takes 1-3 business days to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Depending on the Shipping Service you choose upon check out it takes 5 - 7 days within the United States and 1 - 3 weeks for International Shipping, depending on where are you in the World. Please note that this is the estimation only and we do not guarantee delivery dates. Some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East) could take longer to deliver.
- Delays may also occur as a result of International Customs Inspections. Your country's Customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time. The recipient takes full responsibility for your local Government's and postal regulations regarding Import and Customs, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
- Most orders will be delivered by your local post service as regular registered mail, (USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom). If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your package should be collected.
IMPORT TAX & DUTY
- Sometimes import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once the package arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the destination country's customs office and are the responsibility of the recipient. For further details on charges, please contact your country's customs office.
- Once your shipping confirmation is emailed you will receive your tracking number. To track the order you can use Aftership or Trackingmore.
- Alternatively please contact customer support.
If the product you purchased does not do what it says it does, just return the unused portion with in two months of the postage date for a refund. We want you to get the help you need!
- Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 60 days of delivery. BEFORE RETURNING A PRODUCT, please contact Customer Support.
- Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note promotional Free items are also non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping. Once we receive it back and verify it is unused and in original packaging, the return will be processed and a full refund will be issued.