B&W Ointment - Burn and Wound Ointment - Amish made Burn Salve - 100% Natural
B&W Ointment is a highly effective burn cream providing the fastest healing and best pain relief known. B&W's all-natural ingredients aid in skin rejuvenation and is proven to minimize scarring. Made and used by the Amish for over 25 years.
Uses: burns, sunburns, cuts, bruises, wounds, tissue injury, eczema, chapped lips and much more.
B&W ointment makes soft tissue heal amazingly fast, while greatly soothing pain. B&W contains ingredients which will not allow harmful bacteria to multiply, thus preventing the wound from getting infected.
Basic Directions: After wound is clean, apply ointment liberally (may be stirred to creamy texture for easy application) and cover to seal in moisture. See Additional Directions below.
In cases of severe injuries, seek medical assistance immediately. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Stop using and consult your doctor if any allergic reaction occurs.
THE AMISH WHO MAKE AN USE OF B&W REPORT THE FOLLOWING WITH THE B&W BURN TREATMENT:
• Painful burns are rendered non-painful.
• Healing is faster.
• Painful debridement is not necessary.
• Skin grafting is not necessary.
• Scarring seldom occurs.
• Iatrogenic harm from hospitals is avoided.
• Patients can be treated at home at much less expense.
W = WILD CRAFTED; O = ORGANIC
honey-w, lanolin, olive oil, wheat germ oil, marshmallow root-w, Aloe vera gel-o, wormwood-w, comfrey root-o, white oak bark-w, Lobelia inflata-w, vegetable glycerin, beeswax-w, myrrh
Hand-made by the Amish in USA for over 25 years.
USED BY: TEN OR MORE US HOSPITALS, INCLUDING THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN TRAUMA BURN CENTER, TO TREAT BURNS.
A study by Joel Pomerene Hospital, OH has found B & W salve to be "an acceptable alternative to conventional burn care." "B&W/burdock leaf dressing changes caused minimal or no pain; none of the burns became infected, and healing times averaged less than 14 days." "The trauma of dressing changes was virtually nonexistent." From: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24668061
According to John Keim (who developed the ointment) with his method, it seldom takes more than seven days to get a completely new skin cover on second and third-degree burns. In over two decades of treating with B&W, he never had an infection, and he saw only two cases of minimal scarring. Keim’s booklet Burn Aid gives the information you need to treat burns. It is, short, concise, and easy-to-follow. It may be purchased here.
HOW TO APPLY B&W TO BURNS FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Cool burn (with cold water or other liquid) for up to 20 min. Start cooling even before removing clothing.
2. Clean wound
3. Stir ointment to a creamy texture (for nearly painless application to tender wound), apply a thick coat over entire burn and then bandage.
4. Change dressing every 12 hrs.
If there is no skin loss, the above directions are sufficient. If there is skin loss, there are other steps that may be taken to aid healing. Please consult the booklet Burn Aid for these steps and much more information on treating burns.
- After your payment is verified, it takes 1-3 business days to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Depending on the Shipping Service you choose upon check out it takes 5 - 7 days within the United States and 1 - 3 weeks for International Shipping, depending on where are you in the World. Please note that this is the estimation only and we do not guarantee delivery dates. Some locations (Latin America, Africa, Middle East) could take longer to deliver.
- Delays may also occur as a result of International Customs Inspections. Your country's Customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time. The recipient takes full responsibility for your local Government's and postal regulations regarding Import and Customs, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
- Most orders will be delivered by your local post service as regular registered mail, (USPS for the United States, Royal Mail for the United Kingdom). If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise you on how and where your package should be collected.
IMPORT TAX & DUTY
- Sometimes import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once the package arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the destination country's customs office and are the responsibility of the recipient. For further details on charges, please contact your country's customs office.
- Once your shipping confirmation is emailed you will receive your tracking number. To track the order you can use Aftership or Trackingmore.
- Alternatively please contact customer support.
If the product you purchased does not do what it says it does, just return the unused portion with in two months of the postage date for a refund. We want you to get the help you need!
- Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 60 days of delivery. BEFORE RETURNING A PRODUCT, please contact Customer Support.
- Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note promotional Free items are also non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping. Once we receive it back and verify it is unused and in original packaging, the return will be processed and a full refund will be issued.