Goat milk soap tops the list when it comes to all natural soaps with amazing benefits. It's made from pure goat milk and it includes other natural ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, saponified natural fats, sunflower oil as well as essential oils of choice. This makes it a great alternative to regular synthetic soaps which in other hand do not offer any health benefit. Do you wanna understand how this handcrafted organic soap can give you a beauty boost? Read below to get to know more:
Handmade Organic Goat Milk Soap Benefits
Our bathing soaps do far more than just simply cleansing our body. And when it comes to goat milk soap, you can expect tons more! Here are top 10 Benefits of Handmade Organic Goat Milk Soap:
1. It Cleanses Gently Yet Deeply
2. It is Healthy And Nourished Skin
3. It Keeps The Skin Moisturized And Soft
4. It Prevents Premature Aging
5. It Keeps Skin Acne-Free
6. It Relieves Inflammation And Irritation
7. It Quickly Heals Skin Infections
8. It Maintains Good pH Balance Of The Skin
9. It Repairs Damaged Skin Faster
10. It Protects From Skin Cancer
1.It Cleanses Gently Yet DeeplyGoat milk soaps are handmade bar soaps which do not contain harsh detergents and are free of harmful chemical compounds. The key component of the pure goat milk in cleansing our skin by eliminating impurities, is the lactic acid. Another goat milk component which breaks down the bonds between dead cells, is alpha hydroxy acid. It takes away the dull surface layer of the skin and gives the skin a very clean appearance. These soaps are very rich in natural ingredients, which work gently without causing excessive dryness.
2. It is Healthy And Nourished SkinGoat milk is full of vitamins, such as A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, E, etc., as well as minerals, like zinc, copper, iron, selenium, etc. Goat milk also includes amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids and antioxidants. These are necessary not only for our body but are also very important for our skin. However, the good news is that goat milk has the ability to penetrate the surface layer of the skin fast and give our skin tissues sufficient amounts of nutrients. Regular use of goat milk soap can feed the skin and nourishes it from within.
3. It Keeps The Skin Moisturized And SoftGoat milk itself is a balsamic or natural moisturizer. It gets absorbed by the skin instantly and creates a moisture barrier which keeps it smooth, soft and supple for an extended period of time. It is loaded with glycerine, fatty acids and proteins, which contribute to its super hydrating and moisturizing properties. Conversely, the creamy texture of the soap gives an amazing softness by penetrating the upper layer of the skin. It reaches the gaps and cracks formed between the cells very easily.
4. It Prevents Premature AgingGoat milk is very rich in powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E, vitamin A and vitamin C. It can keep our body free from the oxidative damages caused by free radicals. It reveals the new cell layers underneath by eliminating the layer of dead cells from the surface layer of the skin. As a result, it delays aging and gets rid of premature signs of aging like the appearance of fine lines, sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
5. It Keeps Skin Acne-FreeEspecially when it involves treating blemishes and acne, goat milk soap is capable of giving tough competition to the other anti-bacterial soaps available in the market. The milk proteins present within the products possess amazing anti-microbial properties, which help prevent the growth of bacteria which contribute in the creation of acne by destroying those already on your skin.
6. It Relieves Inflammation And IrritationIn relieving the skin inflammation, regular use of goat milk soap is very helpful. Thanks to the presence of fat molecules, goat milk is known to have strong anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it there is no chemical additives. So, anyone (even people with sensitive skin) can use it without fear of inflammation or irritation.
7. It Quickly Heals Skin InfectionsAs mentioned in the above points, goat milk can soothe our skin without causing itchiness and it offers effective anti-microbial effects. Therefore, the soap made out of it, can easily be used to heal skin infections, like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and contact dermatitis faster.
8. It Maintains Good pH Balance Of The SkinIt has been found that goat milk contains a particular fatty acid named caprylic acid, which helps balance the pH level of our body perfectly. Goat milk lowers the pH balance of the soap and makes it almost similar to that of the human body. As a result, our skin can absorb most of the nutrients from the soap and stop the attack of germs successfully.
9. It Repairs Damaged Skin FasterGoat milk is enriched with alpha hydroxyl acids, which remove dead skin cells and encourage the expansion of fresh new cells in our skin. It helps in repairing damaged skin, giving us a vibrant and young appearance.
10. It Protects From Skin CancerGoat milk soap contains a lot of selenium which can protect our skin from the damaging sun rays, keeping skin cancer at bay.
Have you ever used organic goat milk soap? Did you see any visible difference on your skin after using the goat milk soap? We would be happy to hear your experiences in the comments section below.